How should I approach this guy? Help!?

So he knows who I am, and I know who he is.

Like we know each others names.

I see him every saturday at Starbucks near our music school

and I sometimes see him in the hallways of the school.

I think he likes me, but I'm not too sure.. he'll blush and

look away whenever we make eye contact and do small things like that. It seems like he's trying to approach me slowly, but he's just too shy to say anything, so I decided I'm gonna approach him instead of him approaching me.

So I was thinking I would hang out in Starbucks and pretend to do something while waiting for him to get there, and when he does come

just say "Hi, you're ______ right?"

Would that be awkward or no?

How should I approach this guy?

Favorite Answer

Your idea sound great. I think it is a nice, casual way to approach him.

Also, you could arrange to buy his drink. Leave a starbucks card with the cashier and a description of him. Then when he orders, the cashier can point to you and say that you 'took care of it'. then he'll walk over to you to thank you and it would move on from there.

To a guy its almost impossiple for a girl to embarass herself. To him, he's so concerned of embarrasing himself. You should def approach him. "Hi, you're _____right?" would def not be akward. Guys rather have a girl approach them. If your in any of his classes talk about a test or the teachers. Have coffee with him and stuff like that and maybe even a walk. (and not like a walk down main road with cars, lol, maybe on the campus idk.) A walk is a good thing because thats when yous talk a lot. Then after the walk if he hasnt already, invite him to a movie. I mean, who doesnt like movies, and its good if you dont know what to talk about.

best of luck

I'am 62 and I wish some baby would come up to me and ask me to go out.

thats a good way. sit down at his table and start a conversation. and ask for his number to text or other stuff like that good luck!!

It really sounds like he likes you, so honestly pretty much anything you say will make him happy. Ask him out yourself

thats not awkward at all, the rest of the convo will flow greatly after that

definatly do that then continue the conversation. be sure to show signs you like him back

• that's actually not a bad idea, imo. or you could casually "bump" into him and make a little joke out of it like "whoops, I'm such a klutz" and take it from there

can someone please answer mine?: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjHtt...

startle him, approach him suddenly from behind