What kind of roach is this?(pic)?

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e294/chyna114/20...

Its about the size of half of my palm & it flys O_o

Don't tell me it's a palmetto or a water bug because it's not! My aunt brought it back with her from the Philippines by accident.

PLZ IM So0o SCARED!!! i almost peed my pants!!

lol well my killing it composed of this:

AAAAHHH get it! get it! *CRASH* it's FLYING!! DUCK!! AAAAAHH!!

and now i'm staying in my room with a towel stuck under my door until someone kills it lol

Favorite Answer

It's hard to tell for sure because the picture's so dark, but it looks the most like a Florida Woods cockroach. It could also be an Oriental Cockroach. Either way it's harmless just put it outside and keep an eye out for a bit, if you start to see more you may want to buy some traps, but there's no reason to panic. It can't hurt you.

some cockraoches is known to carry disieses with them. if i were you, i would kill it by using a box to squish it

Source(s): books

lol just get a phone book and kill it. i dont think it looks poisonous or anything. it looks really gross though...its a roach!

cock

roach