Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

dont u feel prettier when u straighten ur hair ? ;)?

for some reason i do

how bout u ?

Favorite Answer

Yaa. I think it highlights my face. Everyone notices, which also makes me feel like a star! BTW, nice pic!

Definitely!

I have very curly, frizzy hair and people are always like "you should straighten it." or "have you ever straightened it before?"

I actually use to keep it straight all the time till it got fried lol So I left it curly for about 2 years and now I can't straighten it myself, it just doesn't like me anymore lol I think it is just so use to being curly now that it refuses to change haha. My friend or my mom will do it for me once in a blue moon but it takes about 2 hours T o T But whenever I have it straight, I notice more people talk to me. Then the people I know are like "ooohhh it so pretty, you should keep it like that all the time..." That's kinda like a punch to the face LOL I would if I could lol

For me it's the opposite. I feel prettier when I curl mine. I think it's because I have naturally straight hair. Most of us all seem to want the opposite of what we naturally have.

yea i do because my hair is weird thers a few pieces in the front thats curly or will wavy then in the back theres some so it looks wierd like it so i straightin it almost everyday..... some times i live it if i just dont feel like doin it but if i go or goin to do something i like to striaghtin it a little bit

YA i love to i straighten my hair every singe day in the morning

yes, because my natural wavy hair only looks nice after two days after i have washed it, when it has flattened. my natural hair is frizzy, and i have to use a lot of products, and if i touch my hair too much it gets puffy, and it has to much volume. when it straight all i do is use heat protectant and frizzy spray, and it shows off my layers and frames my face a lot better.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

It's nice to give your hair a break and let it fall naturally once in a while. :)

I am addicted to my straightener though.

Yes I do.

It looks wayy better than my poofy curlyish hair.

Nuh waves are heaps better i got naturally wavy/curly spiraly hair and it looks like i just hit the beach! yeah i prefeer waves over boring straightness any day and not only cause i have em.

i usually do too actually i thought i was the only one. once and a while my hair looks good when its curly but it usually looks frizzy

Source(s): straighten my hair almost every day