Why does Rihanna keep releasing songs?

I can't listen to the radio without hearing disturbia, take a bow, live your life, and now rehab. I think people are going to be tired of her at some point! I'm not even a fan so I guess I am biased. But I like it when artists take breaks and then comeback like Beyonce, Alicia, and Kanye. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Paycheck is a good drive to keep it going.

Her music is selling so why stop ? All the songs on the album are almost released. I heard Rehab a long long time ago and all the other songs on the album and I don't even have the album. I got them from Limewire.

Only thing I think she should do is write some of her songs sometimes or at least co-write and do some reggae / dancehall tracks like " Pon De Replay " / " Break It Off " Sean Paul's song featuring her.

I feel the island girl image is gone now and she's just trying to sing whatever will sell like POP ! At least go back to your roots once in awhile.

☆ Mixed Curly Fries ☆

(\__/)

(='.'=) ♥

(")_(")

i like when artist are consistant with there music and dont leave

cuz then they leave evryone wondering "what happened to this person"

shes just having a big time right now im shure rihanna will hit a point where she will go for at leave a month or two and come out with sumthing else later

well...i'm pretty sure that she doesn't want ppl to forget about her. y'know, like when a new song from an artist comes out and all you do is wanna listen to that ONE song?? so i guess she just reminding ppl like "hey, remember this song?" but the one song i'm REEEAAALLLYYY tired of hearing is take a bow! it's so freakin annoying now!!

Sorry but she's just going to be one of those singers who's going to stick around a lot. she has a unique voice, and that's what brings in the money. plus she's still young, so maybe in 10 years she wont be heard of as much.

Because she's selling pretty well.

If you were part of the label, why not release another hit?

to make money fast.

she annoys me - lıke wrıte your own stuff.

what she does ıs hardly challengıng. ıf you just

have to turn up and sıng and all the work ıs done

for you then ıt's no problem releasıng them fast.

because people keep buying her cd's

because people keep buying her cd's*

:)