Why do i think i'm slightly over weight.?

I absoloutely LOVE running and working out. I am a girl and i am slightly under the normal weight for my age, but when i look at my self i think i have extra weight on me. When i touch my stomach its all hard from my abs, why do i think i have extra weight? serious answers please!

Favorite Answer

Yeah same as me im about 3 or 4lbs underweight. but i cant see why i mean i know im unerweight but sometimes i feel fat i dance all the time to i have a little bit of abbs not much a 2 pac haha! but i think its because were always convinceing our self that we can be skinnyer and that were not perfect really when were fine the way we are! but we just cant see it.

its probably because you work out that you are always trying to be more fit. and its usual for girls in their teens (which im assuming you are) to be conscience of their weight. dont worry about it too much. just keep up your exercise program, and when you look in the mirror, admire your rock hard abs and strong legs and say "i am strong and beautiful". sounds really cheesy and stupid, i know, but it helps!

sounds like you are still overweight. i recommend bulemia until you can see 11 out of 12 ribs (on each side)

Work out more and eat less, its what all the cool kids do ! ask people if the think you are fat, if they say no, then you arent !

I guess the diet

its natural...most people just feel that way at times...sometimes you may see something or someone that makes you feel that way