Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

did i just got hacked!!!!!!!!!!?

i was playing maple story when all of a sudden i logged off, i tried to log on back but it said that the account was lagged on, so i went on another account, and i saw my character logged on!!!, then, i logged off again!!!so i scan my computer and found out that there was a trojan in the maplestory exe.....now.....am i suppose to start a new account!!!!???

Update:

can u still log on ur hacked account?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You may have just D/C. That happenes to me i sometimes just d/c and try to log in but it says My Charecter is still logged in. Cause if you D/C then sometimes maplestory won't reconize that you have disconected because you never quited so it will make you be online. I ussally w8 for about 20min and then i could log in back. But im not sure for you since you had that virus.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You just got hacked

and yes, start a new account and don't forget to tell the admins to delete your old account so the cheater cant play anymore

stupid viruses, what were they meant to do originally?

• 1 decade ago

Heres my old lv36 Spearman account User:boyinmotion2

Pass:soccer

I reset the pin so hurry get there and change it The accounts on the BROA server

• 1 decade ago

If you set your birthday to something that you can remember, I'm pretty sure you can use that and some security question to recover your password. I don't really remember, but I think that's how it works.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

f you set your birthday to something that you can remember, I'm pretty sure you can use that and some security question to recover your password. I don't really remember, but I think that's how it works.

• 1 decade ago

yes u got a badass virus on ur pc

if u can report it then do that , im not sure wat u were playing but ya a trojans will do that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.