Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

did i just got hacked!!!!!!!!!!?

i was playing maple story when all of a sudden i logged off, i tried to log on back but it said that the account was lagged on, so i went on another account, and i saw my character logged on!!!, then, i logged off again!!!so i scan my computer and found out that there was a trojan in the maplestory exe.....now.....am i suppose to start a new account!!!!???

can u still log on ur hacked account?

Favorite Answer

You may have just D/C. That happenes to me i sometimes just d/c and try to log in but it says My Charecter is still logged in. Cause if you D/C then sometimes maplestory won't reconize that you have disconected because you never quited so it will make you be online. I ussally w8 for about 20min and then i could log in back. But im not sure for you since you had that virus.

You just got hacked

and yes, start a new account and don't forget to tell the admins to delete your old account so the cheater cant play anymore

stupid viruses, what were they meant to do originally?

Heres my old lv36 Spearman account User:boyinmotion2

Pass:soccer

I reset the pin so hurry get there and change it The accounts on the BROA server

If you set your birthday to something that you can remember, I'm pretty sure you can use that and some security question to recover your password. I don't really remember, but I think that's how it works.

f you set your birthday to something that you can remember, I'm pretty sure you can use that and some security question to recover your password. I don't really remember, but I think that's how it works.

yes u got a badass virus on ur pc

if u can report it then do that , im not sure wat u were playing but ya a trojans will do that.