Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why do Liberals support the underdogs until they move into their neighborhoods?

Favorite Answer

I have never done such a thing

you're statement is clearly a generalization

Because most liberals hold the views they do because they have never been forced to live with the consequences of their policies - once that happens they see that criminals and the rest of the underclass are in their situation for a reason - and it's not because they are "victims". If all liberals were prepared to put their money where their mouths are, they'd live in the ghetto.

Because they are hypocrites who think themselves better than the rest of us. This hypocrisy is apparent not only in their choice to live apart from those they claim to care about, but also in the fact that liberals give a far smaller percentage of their income to charities than the rest of us, preferring to use government force to make us contribute through our taxes to their causes.

I am really confused who are these underdogs, and why do people have a problem with them moving into their neighborhood? Are you talking about republicans since McCain was the underdog, and he lost? Are you referring maybe to stockbrokers because they are losing big right now? Perhaps you are talking about lawyers because no one really likes them?

I'm liberal (as much as anybody is) and my neighborhood has just about every race and religion I can think of: black, white, asian, Hispanic, Iranian, Indian, Chinese, Christian, Hindu, Jewish, Muslim, etc.

No Republicans that I know of, though.

i ask your self how they'll like it as quickly as we being Gitmo detainees over here to their neighborhoods for trial, the liberal courtroom gadget will enable them to circulate and that they might desire to stay of their neighborhoods. their own worldwide places do no longer desire them, the libs says they deserve our attorneys, and our courtroom gadget centred on loose (our tax money).

Liberals support a number things until they become a reality for them.

What underdogs are you referring to? What liberals are you referring to? What other broad, meaningless generalizations would you care to make?

Cheers.

What do you mean? I have had Republicans in my neighborhood for as long as I can remember.

Who exactly you talking about? I'm not worry about anyone moving into their neighborhoods, I've gladly moved into black/vietnamese neighborhoods before in fact. I think you may be projecting your own prejudices onto others here.