Is my boyfriend gay/bisexual?

I checked my man's internet history and found A LOT of transsexual/she-male sex sites. I didn't know that he looks at that online. When I questioned him about it at first he lied and denied it but then he admitted to it. Also he asked me one day what I thought about a man if he has sex with a "she-male"? I said "That's gay." he worded it like he was asking about someone else. In case you don't already know a transsexual is a man who tries to look like a woman usually by taking hormones and getting breast implants wearing makeup and growing his hair out long but he still has his penis.

We live together and we have a baby.

Favorite Answer

True-transsexuals hate their penises and want them gone. They are normal women wrongly born with male parts which they despise. Most sex sites lie and call the men who love their parts transsexuals, often in order to harm actual transsexuals.

Shemales are a type of perverted men who get implants and stuff and pose in porn. They are a major reason why transsexuals have to put up with discrimination and violence.

Yes, if they are into non-op transgenders who were born with male parts and want to keep them, they are most likely gay. Normal men are attracted to women without penises. If they fantasize about having sex with such men who lie and pretend to be women, or actually have sex with them, they are gay.

I would usually say throw the ultimatum or even look for someone better. But, in this case, maybe get counselling and try to work it out until the child is grown, unless of course doing so leads to an unstable environment for the child.

Source(s): True-TS who opposes shemales and the harm they cause TSs and society as a whole.

Yeah that is not a good sign,the only way you could forgive him is if he is a very religious person and doesnt believe in foul play before marriage but then he will be all over you to get married! which is not the case here. I had the same problem before, I dated this guy and I noticed that not only we never kissed, he gets annoyed when I wanna cuddle with him and he even complained about how needy I was?! and I wanted is a little cuddle! well after 3 years from the break up I learned that he came out of the closet. I dont think yout bf is bi because bi will be super intrested in both equally. However he could be just totally asexual so not gay but 100% not into sex!

I tell you for what I know. I have a straight friend who was very interested on large penis websites, but he has never cross the line with another man. I guess it's a little curiosity from his side. Dont mess up your relationship for just a search on the net. Just be on the look out and if you see something that goes beyond of what you can handle, then make the decision. But dont make it so obvious. Be calm, and let him be, in the worst case scenario start saving for your bail and find a hook up in the county! Good Luck

If he was simply gay he'd have simply been looking at pictures of male on male sex. I think he definitely has some kind of attraction to transvestites though, which could be a symptom of an underlying gay or bisexual nature. On the other hand porn offers a way to experience a fantasy without actually going out and doing it, so the videos may be as far as he'll ever go. A lot of what people watch in pornos they will never experience in real life. You might talk to him more about this and ask what exactly about transvestites he finds so appealing.

I am assuming you are female, so you are actually asking the wrong questions. gay and bisexuals are not transsexuals, there is a large difference here. So, unless you are a man, your man is not gay/bisexual.

no, i think he's just a little kinky. lots of guys like tranny porn, and won't admit it. (or there wouldn't be a market for it) anyway, a little Fantasy won't hurt eh? (maybe you with a strap on?) its really no big deal, if you're ok with him looking at porn its self. the negitiveity and judgment on your part is very damaging to him, and may influence his answers. if he thinks you'll be pissed if he says that he gets off on tranny porn he'll lie anyway. just love him for who he is.

now, as for your description of transsexuals. i know porn and jerry springer has given us a bad name, but i'm a nursing student, and a transsexual female. i'm just a girl. i'm not in porn or working the streets. i still like girls, i felt like i was supposed to be a girl my whole life. please don't make this influence the way you think of trans people, most of us are just normal.

i think hes gay