when you are having you 1st baby how do you know that ever thing is ok whit the baby?

I ask this why its my1st baby and I go to the doc. for may appt. but i allway want to no if the baby is ok Im 16 weeks

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

You never really know until you have it. But, at your "big" ultrasound usually at 20 weeks they check for birth defects and stuff.

• 1 decade ago

i was the same but i was also at school as well so i had stress as well as thinking things were wrong my advice go 2 the prenatal classes they help u alot especially if u don't know how 2 do something they will help u that includes disposable and cloth nappies and if ur doc says everything is fine then believe it because docs r always right

• 1 decade ago

Your baby is okay. Just eat healthy, exercises, take care of yourself. Also, your doc will be offering you several tests to check for baby's health, just take them- our insurance is paying for it. At least you will get the probability your baby is fine.

• 1 decade ago

you just take care of yourself, eating healthy and taking your prenatals. if your doctor says everything is good, then you have nothing to worry about! GOOD LUCK!!=))

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

"you 1st baby" and "whit" ??????? consider giving it up for adoption-please!!!!!!!! the main thing wrong with your baby will be your lack of education!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.