Which book is the best..Twilight, New moon, Eclipse, or Breaking Dawn?

ive read the 1st 3...dont telll me anything....whats ur fave?

Favorite Answer

breaking dawn was my favorite than twilight than eclipse than new moon!!! new moon didn't have enough edward and tooo much jacob!!

Well here's my favorites in order:

1. Twilight

2. Eclipse

3. New moon

4. Breaking dawn

:)

Breaking Dawn was my favorite. I've fallen in love with the Twilight Series. It's so...addicting!

This question is like the question "If a man said something in the forest and no woman is around to hear it is he still wrong?"What i pretty much means is the majority of people are going to say one book in particular ,but that doesnt matter because my answer is the only one that matters.So i say the oppisite of what ever the majority say.

I like Breaking Dawn the best, but some people didn't like it.

I also like twilight the best.

New Moon and Eclispe were kind of slow for me and I'm Team Edward. ;)

my fav so far is Twilight , i've only just started Breaking Dawn, so i'll just say Twilight.

• sammi

twilight and breaking dawn

Either Breaking Dawn or Twilight..........i cant decide! and i cant wait for the movie!

Alice♥Cullen

I was not a large fan of any of them... However, Twilight is the best of the three.

• i like eclipse best. but i havent read breaking dawn yet. but my friend that read all 4 says she like eclipse the most too.