Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Tomb Raider: Underworld + PS3?

Okay so iv had PS1 PS2 a long time ago and would play alot of the TR games and LOVED them. Well I havent had on gaming system for years now and i wanna get one. I was thinking about gettin the PS3. I also heard the 360 is good too. which one should i get? I have a HDTV so im thinkin the PS3 would be a better option. what are ur thoughts? which is better? Also i am super excited for TR underworld to come out! So atleast either way i can paly it on either system. I heard mixed reviews about the last 2 TR, about being really short and not challenging. Does anyone know if this game will be more in depth and challenging??

• Jenn
    Favorite Answer

Personally, I'm getting it for the PS3 for the graphics. We have the HDMI cables for it and it's going to look amazing. BUT after I finish it for the PS3, I'm trading it for a 360 version for the achievements. Weird, I know, but what can I say, I like my achievements.

Both systems are good, but I usually prefer the 360 over the PS3. There is a wider selection of games and I love the dashboard. The PS3 is nice too, it requires a little more patience because the dashboard is a little more complicated.

The cons of the XBox are the faulty hardware issues. We've had to send ours back twice, both times at very bad times. Once 3 days after we got it and again right before the Halo 3 release.

What I hate about the PS3 is the constant updates that take forever. And each time you get a new game, it's asking for another update that takes atleast an hour before you can play your new game.

Yes, the last 2 Tomb Raider games were easy and short, but still enjoyable. Legend was way too easy for my taste and Anniversary was much better, but still lacked that Tomb Raider challenge I love. Underworld is supposed to be a lot longer and judging by the demo, is a little bit harder. I am certainly looking forward to it.

Source(s): Own both PS3 and XBox360 Played and beat every Tomb Raider game