my best friend and I like the same guy. Help?

so my friends really shy, and when she likes a guy, its kinda a big deal. She likes this sophmore in our school, and he used to like her, but stopped because they hardly ever talked. hes been talking with me everyda for the past week and he recently told me that he liked me, and i like him too. I told my best friend, and she told me she wasnt mad, she was just really upset.

So what should I do? I really, really like him, but i dont want to break her heart..

• Favorite Answer

If you and your best friend have been friends for a while you don't want to ruin the friendship. If you like him a lot then go for it, but know that it could affect your friendship. Do you really want that to happen?

You can ask this advice at Jamrie.com

People over there might be able to help you out.

That's where I go.

oh.. my friends had the same problem too... or u can meet up with the guy n ur best frend, n your can talk about it??