Theres this guy....and...?

ok so there is this guy that i totally like but i dont know if he likes me....i want to find out some how without him finding our that i like him. He is a super nice person that i want to get to know....how do i get to know him better without him finding out???!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Just try to hang out with him more.

Get to know one of his friends :D

Not in the using way tho, one of his nicer friends who you could also be friends with.

Or

You can just tell him -_-

but that only works sometimes

as in

if you've never talked to him, NO.

If you're somewhat his friend, Sure.

Sit with them at lunch!

Invite him to the mall with a couple other people!

Just hang out =]

• 1 decade ago

well idk why but i end up in this situation a lot! anyway my advice to you is to get your friends to ask around for you. well i have another theory but i'm not sure how well it works, you could start a rumor saying that you like him and that way you could be free to ask him and if he doesn't you can deny that you ever liked him; no ones reputation gets trashed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well if you know any of your crushes friends talk to them, but only if you good friends with them. if not talk to him, get closer with him also get a girl friend to ask him who he's into or what he's looking for.

• 1 decade ago

lets see talk to him hang putt iwth him ask him to sit with you at luncha nd seat next to him in class

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just be friends! jeez!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.