How can i play WoW still be good at it have good gear and raid and stuff but, also hang with friends and stuf?

Iam 15 and addicted to WoW.. lol and idk how i can take my self of it and hang with friends but at the same time be good at WoW and raid and have good gear? please give me a lot of good advice the more the better.

Favorite Answer

im gonna give you the best advice ever....If your addicted to WOW throw away the cd... delete your account and walk away..... Its a serious addiction...no its not hurting anyone but you will hurt yourself... walk away now....seriously...this game ruins lives....

Source(s): brother who plays too much

You have to manage your time well. You should join a guild that fits in with your play time so that they do dugeons and raids whenever you log on so that you don't wait like 30 minutes just to get people for 1 instince.

Set a schedule.Hang out with your friends and leave time for when you can play on it.When you have free time decide which 1 you think is better for that particular day.Hope this helped.Good luck!

Okay well.

I must say, im a pretty girl and I used to be addicted to WoW too!

But, my mother pays for it and no, she does not mind me playing at all.

but what you need to do is figure out a day for WoW and a day for friends.

I used to love to stay home,

but now i love to go out with friends.

:/

Sad.

I miss it. a lot lol.

XD,,

but yeah. or maybe you could get out friends to play it too? its usually fun that way.

Source(s): I used to play it (: