Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

like if i want to rent a game that just came out off of gamefly how long does it take to get it?

like if i want to rent a new release like cod4 or gears of war 2 how long until it will be shipped

Favorite Answer

They can be shipped the same day if you request it early. If not, then the next day. I usually get games in under 2 days. It is really fast and beats trying to get the game when it's rented out every night at the video store! You can get a free 10 day trial or a month @ $6.99 to see if you like the service http://www.Reviews-n-Ratings.com/Gamefly.php

It's definitely worth it. You never know if you'll actually want to own a game until you play it. Get Gamefly and rent every game you've ever though you wanted to play. The shipping was fast in my experience, usually 1-3 business days from their receipt of a game to my mailbox.