Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

do u think its weird iff...?

an 8th grader and a 6th grader become girlfriend and boyfriend?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

a little.

Well actually it depends on age, if the sixth grader is older than most 6th graders, and if the 8th grader is younger than most 8th graders, then its not weird.

The only reason why it would be weird is because they have different maturity levels.

• 1 decade ago

Its cool for a grade sixer to have an older bf/gf , but for the 8th grader its disgusting, not to mention they would be teased FOREVER !

so yes, it would be weird.

• 1 decade ago

No I think it's fine because if you really like each other and are devoted than what matters? Anyways some of my friends have year or two differences in age relationships and it works out fine so as long as you guys are happy, its fine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

nope i went out with a 8th grader when i was in sixth grade

• 1 decade ago

Not at all. That is a 2 year age difference which is very normal.

• 1 decade ago

well i'm assuming your a girl. but it won't be weird if you are the grade 6 dating the grade 8. but if youre the older one, than that is extremly weird.

• 1 decade ago

The age difference does seem really weird. But once you get older, it's perfectly normal.

• no...i like some eighth graders and im in 6th grade...

• 1 decade ago

Wait till your older - two years is a lot at your age. One of you is in elementary, one of you is in jr high. Creepy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.