Posty asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Shopping · 1 decade ago

Will Amazon ship to China?

I live in Shanghai, China and would like to know if Amazon will ship to me.

Shanghai is a famous global metropolis pulling more and more interest from all over the world; therefore see what this town has to offer with hotelbye . Shanghai is a well known journey destination for visitors. In Shanghai you can see the striking Yu Garden (Yù Yuán), also known as the Garden of Happiness. That Garden covers a place greater than 20,000 square meters and includes an external and an interior garden. The oldest section is the Outer Garden with more changes being manufactured in the 18th century when Sansui Tang, the park's main corridor, was added. The newer and significantly smaller Inner Garden dates from 1709 and involves features typical of a traditional Chinese writer's Garden: attractive small pavilions, ornamental stones, and miniature hill ranges, separating surfaces and little ponds, and a good highly furnished theatrical stage.

Amazon will ship to China

http://amzn.to/1F07GYF

• Yes they will. I have had things shipped to my girlfriend in Thailand and had no problems what so ever. You should be aware though that there may be an import tax/charge depending on what it is.