how to get a hot guy to notice you..?

i really want a boyfriend... how to get guys to notice u??

Favorite Answer

do stuff, a guy is not just going to jump out of bushes and save you.

Hot guys wants a hot girlfriend. So you have to be hot to get them. I don't think any nice, attractive guys would genuinely like you and go out with you to be honest. You seem pretty shallow to only date based upon looks. There's way more to dating than how a person looks, like how they treat you and how they see life perhaps? I say grow up before you get a boyfriend, you seem pretty young and relationships aren't what they are all made up to be.

i lik a guy named bryan and i really lik him alot and he liks me soo i try 2 get his attention lik when hes near my bff and im lik behind him i walk in front of him 2 get 2 my friend so he can notice me and i ALWAYS look at him and he always notices and stuff and he lik talked 2 me lik a week ago

dont act perky. try to hang out with him...heres how i got my bf...i had my friend ZAP me so that it would say ask out brian. so she did and so i asked hima nd he said yes

flirt with him, and always look over at him, just get his attention

ask them out

what they said

talk to him.

:p