Torn asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Who would vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger if he ran for President?

I would!

I know he can't run for president, it's just a question. LOL

Favorite Answer

why not we elected a kenyan..

• KarenL

Only someone total ignorant of the US Constitution would promote such and idea. Art II § 1 clause 5: "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of the President..."

I suggest that everyone write to their Congress Critters and request a pocket copy of the US Constitution. You have already paid for them.

• googie

Then why waste every ones time reading this when you know he can't run for president? The brain should be able to think of a better situation than that.

NO! He's trying to cut education and raise sales tax and vehicle registration fees in California right now!! In addition to raising the college GPA to 2.5 in order to get a Cal Grant! those who are new to college (freshmans) who screw up will lose their a big part of their financial aid!

I wouldn't I am not really in the habit of voting for movie stars. I wouldn't even vote for Han Solo.

First of all he can't ...second of all he is ok being an actor I personally don't like his acting but i certainly don't like his governing either.. so he should stick with Maria Shrive and enjoy his life lol

• Beth

Oh no way. What does he have that firmly shows us he can run a country into greatness? A state that is suffering financially and is in need of a... wait for it... BAILOUT!

It would depend on who he was running against and the make up of congress.

Its the lawmakers that have caused all the problems.

Benedict Arnold can go rot.

I would, just to get him out of California. Worked on Reagan.

Aside from the eligibility problem, absolutely -- he's done a fine job in California.