when should i go christmas shopping? and whats your favorite thing about christmas?

I just want to go because i don't want to wait in those lines at walmart.

Favorite Answer

you should go shopping when you can afford to without putting your purchases on a credit card so you are not paying high interest over months on the presents you buy...

My favorite thing about Christmas is December 26th when it is all over. I am not a fan of commercialized Christmas.

Anytime is good. If you don't want to wait in long lines, I would suggest going now.

My favorite thing about Christmas? Hmm. I love EVERYTHING about it. I would say the way that everyone is so sweet, happy, cheerful, and generous and that the whole atmosphere is just so happy. I love that you can honor Jesus and everything he has done for us, and that it's a great time to help out with charity and volunteer. The Christmas decorations, tree, shopping, gifts, music, and movies come after, but they are what makes Christmas - Christmas!

day right after thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year. Christmas is great because it is just the retelling of the story of the shamans of our past that went into people's chimneys and guided the people through mushroom trips. The shape and color of Santa is similar to the psychoactive Fly Agaric mushrooms that fruit late in the year (and most of the year). The chimney was a good entrance for the shamans of the Siberia area because that was the only way in or out when the snow got too thick. The people of these same villages had their children hunt for these and other mushrooms creating the holiday of Easter.

• Kris H

Start shopping now. In my opinion it's never too early. My favorite thing about Christmas is just the feeling I get when I look at the tree, riding around to look at lights and this year my son will be 15 months old so that will be fun.

my grandmother always had her Christmas shopping done by Oct. She would shop all year when she saw something she thought would be good for someone on her list she would buy it and put it away. She did some catalogue shopping that was stuff she would have mailed usually to her and she would order that by Oct. too.

Together with everyone you may not have seen all year, and the getting together and cooking all the stuff that you don't have the rest of the year. That is my favorite things about Christmas.

You can do it online.. Be careful for shipping dates. Or start going now, buy things up early, However if you want to wait... Dont go until really late.. Like Im talking Midnight or 1am.. It is so much easier that way.. Most of the crazy people are at home in bed and you will be able to look and you might have a bit of a wait but not too long.

Smart of you to start early before any crowds begin. I am starting now while most people aren't thinking about it. Don't have much to get. My favorite thing about Christmas is the carols and the decorations. The homes look so cozy with the lights on a winter's night. I also like the way they decorate the Church. That gets decorated Dec. 1st.

I have started the christmas shopping from now itself

Also if you want to avoid the crowd and rush in the malls then you can do your shopping online as well.

I would suggest you to carry some discount coupons along with you

Also you can save money with the help of beneficial discount coupons that are offered by this website for free.

http://www.clickmycoupon.com/

10 december or the 5 december! don't even thing about it the 20 or the 15 of december! and what i like most about christmas is that all the family is close together and all the christmas movies ect...

Put your pajammas on, grab a mug of hot cocoa and do your shopping on the internet! It's the only way to shop. Get it done, though, before Thanksgiving so there's plenty of time to get it delivered.

Merry Christmas!