What should I do?? Do you think its fair?

My best guy friend and I always hang out together but now we seem to be growing apart and I most of the time cry about it because everyday we have a fight and everyday he says he doesn't care if this friendship lasts or does not last. So now I am so confused and I reallly love him like love love him and I don't know what to do break the friendship or get treated like this everyday...What should I do?

Oh wow!!

1st I want to say I'm really and truly sorry:(

2nd maybe he feels the same way about and just doesn't want to tell or or doesn't know how to tell you:(

3rd(being the worse case) Maybe he just thinks that you guys could use a break from each other and if that happens then you should let it be!

Wait a while and try to talk to him again in a few days, if by then he doesn't seem to come around i think you should just tell him how you feel and then see if he feels the same. If h does then it was meant to be but if he doesn't well baby doll once again I'm very sorry:(

Source(s): My guy friends - they said hello-

We maybe he just needs some time. Maybe he needs to know what it's like to not be with you. And really, if he really truly feels that way, you can't make him love you. So why be in a one way relationship. So I would say, if he wants to go...let him go. It may be for the best.

Im in this position too :/ the exact same position, ive been running round after him for far to long, its hard but best to move on