how can i raise funds to help a soccer league to play there finals in england?

my 13year old brother's in the BU14 arsenal soccer team they are real good players and well were supposed to help raise funds for the soccer team to play there finals in england but each ticket is $3,150 !!!! what can i do?

Favorite Answer

What about a Coffee fundraiser?

Specialty coffee and beverages are an exploding market nationwide and it practically sells itself. Java Joe's Roasting Company is an upstate New York based coffee roaster, who specializes in fundraising. Organizations will realize a profit of $2.50 or more per bag sold. The products will be customized to promote your organization (free of charge) and there are no set up fees or minimums. This fundraising program is equitable and offers your supporters a first class practical product that is perfect for every day use. There are no out-of-pocket expenses to your organization because you will be collecting payment for each order before you place it with the company, therefore, you are immediately in possession of your profit. You can even change the name of the product & have fun with it! Good luck! I hope I was able to help.

p.s. My son's preschool made $2,496 during a 2 week campaign.

Source(s): www.javajoesroasting.com