Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Pregnancy Possibility?

My last menstrual period was on the 24th of October, and since the 30th of that month to last night I've been having unprotected intercourse. Mind you that my fiance and i are clean and ttc. I've been more thirsty than usual and had slight lower abdominal cramping and I am feeling more slugish and feeling as though i need to take a nap. Also the intercourse that we had last night felt different then that last few times that we have done it. I also woke up this morning with a slight stuffy nose, yet it eased off through out the day.The days 2nd thru 6th were my fertile days. Does this mean that I could be pregnant? Or am I just being silly and paranoid?

Favorite Answer

you could be=] wait a few weeks and take a test

Of course you could be pregnant if you are having unprotected sex. Why do you say the 2-6th are fertile days? Unless you are tesing, taking your temp, charting etc they could be totally not in normal range. Take a pregnancy test on the 22nd if you have not had your period. Thirsty is a sign of diabetes, as well as feeling sluggish. I don't think being congested has anything to do with being pregnant. The flu is also going around as well. I just had it, was sluggish and stuffy in the mornings for a week before my body finally gave in.

you generally don't ovulate until the middle of you cycle which is half way between the end of your period and the start of your next period so i would say you are fine but sperm can live for a long time in your body so really there is only about a week or so where its not likely to get pregnant... also that is not an exact science, pregnancy can happen anytime! Also why unprotected sex? birth control is readily avail. as for all the stuff you are feeling I'm pretty sure you are just scaring yourself! therefor again if you are scared I ask why unprotected sex?

no you aren't being silly!

you can get pregnant.

You should really just wait until you missed your period and take a test. There isn't anything you can do about it now! But, if your breasts start to hurt, then I'd start to worry. All of the other symptoms could be stress related... relax.

Source(s): Been there.

I would go and buy the generic pregnancy test at walmart- they have some with several tests in the pack and test tomorrow morning and see. They are activated with 25 HCG which is less than a lot of the "name" brand pregnancy tests and can gtell you sooner! Good luck!

You could be and you probably are. otherwise it is all in your head because you want to be pregnant, But just wait about 2 weeks and take the test, if it comes out negative, then wait one more week to do it again just to be sure.

consult your doctor because I've had the same thing happen to me but I wasn't pregnant. So your best bet is to do a pregnancy test or go to the doctor. Going to the doctor will confirm what is going on with your body.

You must want to be pregnant b/c you aren't using any contraceptive. You probably are pregnant. Waking up in the middle of the night to change diapers is going to be fun!

you could be, and i know it is difficult to wait, but its all you can really do.

wait until the day you expect your period and take a hpt...

good luck!!

good possibility! but could also be something else! go to a doctor?