Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

poll: If i trapped you in a closet....?

with only a banana and a hammer, how would you entertain yourself until i let you out?

lol im laughing right now :D

Favorite Answer

id slam the door down with the hammer tie you up in the basment make you starve and then shove tha bannana all the way up your a**

ahaahhaah jus jokin

im funny

i would make a sitcom called squishy love with the banana and the hammer,

todays episode would be that the banana has been in love with the hammer for years, and is about to reveal his true feelings, only to find out the two are brothers :-0

Source(s): me!

Try to smash the walls with the hammer. And then when you get hungry eat the banana

Eat the banana... and use the hammer to smash the banana peel until there is no more left... so i will will full and entertained!

By eating the banana, and prying open the door with the hammer.

You wouldn't need to let me out, I'd hit the wall with the hammer until it creates a giant hole and use the banana as my snack!

• open the door :)

or slam that hammer into the wall and put the banana peel on the wall so it looks like the hammer killed the poor little banana!

• I would throw little peices of banana at the wall. Then when that was gone, I would throw the hammer at the wall. And when you let me out I would probably throw the hammer at you. :D

Source(s): My mind.

Eat the Banana!

I would use the hammer to break out and kill u with the banana!!!!!! lol