Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 decade ago

community colleges?????????

I'm currently a junior in high school, and when i complete school, i am toying with the idea to enlisting in the military and after that hopefully becoming a police officer. Problem is, my grades kinda suck. I have 2 B's 3 C's and 1 D in Spanish. To get into a university, i need 2 years of foreign language. This could be a problem. Can I still do the same thing if i were to go to a community college? What kind of degrees do I need? Any other random thoughts/ ideas?

thanks

Favorite Answer

most community colleges still require you to have 2 years of foreign language because you have to take additional foreign language in college, but it really depends on what your major is. Some technical majors do not require a foreign language, you should talk to admissions at your local community college. The great thing about starting out there is it is cheaper and normally your classes will transfer to a larger university later.

• rezai

Why no longer check out enrolling at Islamic School? So you'll realize why neighborhood tuition is tolerant of all religions. Though the phrase Catholic approach Universal as taken from the Greek phrase Katolos, it does no longer relatively train what the name stands for. They are undoubtedly a unmarried dogmatic devout group shaped to discredit even different religions that consider of their typical Christ. Like Hamburger Chains, Mcdonald will on no account promote King Burgers product nor Carl's Junior even though they're the equal pork or turkey. You are in tuition now so that you have got to suppose like a tuition pupil.