im 18 & soo in love & wanna go to the next step..?

I am really really really close to my boyfriend like nothing in the world can come between us, I truely reckon he's the one I wanna be with for the rest my life, I am also pregnant, I am I to young to propose? I don't no how else I can express how much I wanna be with him :D

Favorite Answer

Congrats! for starters. hehe it is truly a wonderful feeling when you meet that special someone.

Now does he feel the same? like is he ready to take that next step and handle that commitment. Us as women tend to mature faster than men, but if you met one of those few that are ready and willing well then i see no problem with you marrying him. Im 21 and my husband is 20 and we have a baby on the way as well and we couldn't be any happier. Same with a friend of mine, she's 19 and he's 21. Don't let anyone here tell you its wrong and your too young because it took them longer to grow up and find mr/mrs right. When you know you just know. Enjoy each other and congrats with the little one on the way =)

• fargo

i think of this is spectacular in case you may artwork/proceed coaching, pay costs, save foodstuff on the table and so on and so on at elderly 18, yet there is not any denying that maximum human beings of 18 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old's can't do it thoroughly on my own. What interest could you have at that age that could recommend you will not place self assurance in economic help, from mothers and fathers or government? how are you able to proceed your coaching in case you're no longer incomes sufficient to pay for childcare, except a family members member is looking after your toddler? how are you able to the two artwork and learn, guard a teen, and furnish a stable assorted foodstuff plan for a toddler (i do no longer artwork and that i think I spend maximum of my time cooking)? i'm no longer asserting which you're no longer doing it, i'm in basic terms asserting that maximum 18 3 hundred and sixty 5 days old's can't. this is in basic terms no longer likely which you have been in employment long sufficient to have won that style of earnings. heavily, i'm no longer digging at you, i think of this is large which you're being effective and which you're arranged to handle this type of accountability - yet being a determine isn't common sufficient even though age you're, once you're dealing with the added stress of being a single determine... many fail.

U AINT TOO YOUNG TO GET PROPOSED U R A LEGAL ADULT....

I STILL NEED TO WAIT ANOTHER 3 YEARS AND A HALF UNTIL IM A LEGAL ADULT....GET MARRIED!!!! AND TAKE LOTS OF CARE OF YOU BABY!!!! HOPEFULLY EVRYTHIN GOES GREAST IN BETWEEN BOTH OF U!!!! 8P

Source(s): 8P

go for it lol