Is it illegal to have sex with inanimate objects?

such as a mailbox, a toaster, or a garage door?

• Gravy
    Favorite Answer

Someone else's, yeah.

Your own, probably not.

Actually, while it seems like a silly question, the answer is that in some States, yes, it is illegal.

In several Southern States the use of "marital aids" or "sex toys" is illegal. If you wanted to use your garage door as a sex toy (which is a mental picture I'm having a lot of trouble with) that would indeed be a crime.

In several States even the sale or possession of items such as a vibrator or dildo is illegal.

Richard

in public it would be because it would be considered indesant exposure but whilst you are in the privacy of your own home your personal preferences are perfectly legal (within the law)

but just a question for you why would you want to have sex with an inanimate object can't you get a human to do it with?

• Dan H

In public, yes.

In private, no.

Enlighten me, how the hel- do you have sex with a toaster?

In some states, yes.

I don't think so if you do it in the privacy of your own home but out in public it probably is...

what a crazy question...

Not that I know of.......... if that's your sort of thing, I won't question it. Just stay away from my toaster.

It's not only legal but, in your case, I'd say you've found your intellectual equals.

Hahahahahahha... nothin' like a sweet piece of couch ***. Anyway... I doubt it. Have at it my friend.

Just my ex-wife.