Is it illegal to have sex with inanimate objects?

such as a mailbox, a toaster, or a garage door?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Gravy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Someone else's, yeah.

Your own, probably not.

• 1 decade ago

Actually, while it seems like a silly question, the answer is that in some States, yes, it is illegal.

In several Southern States the use of "marital aids" or "sex toys" is illegal. If you wanted to use your garage door as a sex toy (which is a mental picture I'm having a lot of trouble with) that would indeed be a crime.

In several States even the sale or possession of items such as a vibrator or dildo is illegal.

Richard

• 1 decade ago

in public it would be because it would be considered indesant exposure but whilst you are in the privacy of your own home your personal preferences are perfectly legal (within the law)

but just a question for you why would you want to have sex with an inanimate object can't you get a human to do it with?

• Dan H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

In public, yes.

In private, no.

Enlighten me, how the hel- do you have sex with a toaster?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In some states, yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think so if you do it in the privacy of your own home but out in public it probably is...

what a crazy question...

• 1 decade ago

Not that I know of.......... if that's your sort of thing, I won't question it. Just stay away from my toaster.

• 1 decade ago

It's not only legal but, in your case, I'd say you've found your intellectual equals.

• 1 decade ago

Hahahahahahha... nothin' like a sweet piece of couch ***. Anyway... I doubt it. Have at it my friend.

• 1 decade ago

Just my ex-wife.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.