OMG PLZ HELP ME! MAJOR PROBLEM!?

ok I know im asking this again but i really need help with a friend problem. I tried talking to them but it did'nt work.

My friend Rose is really nice and my BFF Calista is my best friend. Rose and Calista have been talking lately and hanging around with each other and they have sorta left me out. I feel really hurt inside. What should I do?

• Sophie
    Favorite Answer

spend time alone with each of them and avoid group time.Remember two is company three is a crowd

Source(s): my friends do the same thing

Just explain to them real good that you feel left out and ask if they would like to hang sometime, if they ignore this, they are obviously not real friends if they are pushing you out and ignoring you, if they start doing this all the time, don't run around after them they're not worth it, get new friends ones that will stay around you. :)

just try to talk more and ask them if they would want to hang out

some where like the mall or the movies

or something like that.

• liz

talk to them and tell them how you feel. they wont know how you feel until you voice out your feelings. and from there you can make suggestions on hangingout and ect. tell it like it is. your hurt and you need to talk to the both of them.

talk 2 the,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell them!