whats this person called?

ok you know the person that like gets the pictures of the supermodels and takes all there flaws out of there pictures to put in a magizone so they look perfect?

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The process is called "retouching," so I'd say "Retoucher".

    There is also "photo editing"

    Source(s): Old Swabbie
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Photo retoucher can be the traditional type who uses an airbrush or a digital retoucher uses photoshop. I have done a lot of digital retouching in my years as a graphic designer, everything from making a bodybuilder look more buff to removing chins from an aging political candidate.

  • 1 decade ago

    Image editor?

  • 1 decade ago

    A photo edtitor. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.