There is this girl at school...?

Im a junior in high school and I like this freshman girl...but i have no idea how to talk to her, she is very cute and I don't know her at all, just have a couple friends in common. I don't want to just go up to her and bluntly ask her out, I feel that if I do that than my chances of rejection are very high...I just don't know how to go up to someone and start talking, it's weird im shy as all hell around people i don't know but around people I know im outgoing as anything. Alot of my friends are like "What no way xD" when they find out im shy...its just that different from the way i act when you get to know me. I can't keep a conversation going worth crap, I never know what to say. Compared to when im with friends i always have something to say.

I just don't know how to go about this...I think like going up to her and being like "Hey i think you are really cute and i was just wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend?" would be too straight forward, is it not?

Any help is much appreciated...

"whoa, that's creepy."

Yea that helps a ton, thanks for being a *****. -_-

• dougan

It purely relies upon. distinctive human beings have distinctive tastes. some females will placed on polos others will placed on image t-shirts. some females will placed on sweatpants and a t-shirt others will placed on flowery outfits. placed on outfits you like. in need of coming to college in a ballroom dress or pjs there is not any actual "incorrect" thank you to dress. you could particularly plenty in no way go incorrect with apartments, denims, and a pretty shirt/sweater.

go out with the friends you two have in common and ask them to invite her?

and yes going up to her and saying that would be a little too straightforward esp. if you don't know her well

go up to her in the halls and say "my friends bet me $20 to talk to the cutest girl in the hall. Do you want to get some smoothies after school with my winnings?"

its cute and she'll be way flattered. maybe even a giggle!

no don't go for the freshmen. find someone ur own age who u have more in common with.

whoa, that's creepy.

maybe friend her on facebook or get a friend to introduce you.