Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

i feel like someones with me/watching me?? ?

its weird, for the last couple of years, i've felt that someones watching me. not in a creepy freaky way, just in an observation kinda way, or watching over me way. i don't know if i've just talked myself into this, or if i really truly feel it. it doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally. i'm not crazy i swear, and i've never been one to believe in ghosts... any ideas?

Favorite Answer

I think that we as humans automatically feel that way. Like we see in movies it kind of sticks in our heads, or we never feel completely alone. It's like a 6th sense I suppose. Maybe you have someone looking over you.

I agree with the first answer and i think that the second answer is funny...btw

i sometimes feel that too, and im sure that i'm not crazy, but sometimes when im alone, in my room, the hairs on my arms raise and i turn to look behind me...no ones there...

i wouldn't be scared, a little freaked yeah, because in my head i was completely sure that some one was there.

haaha we are freakss lol

It's the government, and you spotted them!

They'll send assassins for you now, you have to run!

Get to Mexico! HURRY!

god