Should I get a colorful ipod nano or an ipod touch?

I can't decide.

I like the ipod touch.

but i like the look of the ipod nano so much better. well, mainly the colors i guess. i really wish the ipod touch had better colors.

which one will be more worth it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

to "babygirl"

the ipod touch does wayyy more than the nano.

-can you get on the web with a nano or check your email? no, but you can with a touch.

-does the nano have a (multi) touch screen? no, but the touch does.

-does the nano have a built in speaker? no, but the touch does.

the ipod touch is basically a mini computer.

• 0DRK0
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well it depends. Keep in mind the iPod touch can do a lot more than the nano, like download games,applications, surf the web, etc. If you just want music and maybe some video, get the nano. If you have a good knowledge with computers and the like get the iPod touch.

They are both great still!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends what you want it for:

if you want more music and less games, get the nano but if you want games, apps and internet, get the ipod touch.

• 1 decade ago

get an iTouch. then take it apart and paint the non screen bits with nail polish! Haha, just kidding, yeah get a case.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well the ipod touch is waaay cooler :]

and you can always buy a cover for it thats

colorful!

Source(s): experience. ha!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the nano.

its pretty and they both do the same thingso why pay more for one(they both hold songs, movies and games)

i have the nano and im perfectly fine with it and i wouldnt replace it with the touch.

• 1 decade ago

the touch. you can get some pretty funky cases for it that make it look really fly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would get the itouch because you can just get a colored protective case and its wayyy cooler! :]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.