susan asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

should undertaker change his gimmick?

or at least his costume?he should back to that purple boots and gloves

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it is a good idea his career sadly will be coming to an end in a few years and I think he should mix it up before he goes out.

• FM-O
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He has one of the best gimmick in the wwe he should have never ben american bad a** he should however go back to the ministry of darkness that was cool i had hoped that wrestlemania was when he would bring it back but sadly it was not to be.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah his gimmick is so old and not scary anymore.He should go back to American Bad @ss or Ministry of Darkness because the dead man thing is now lame.

• carree
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

His gimmick in the previous develop into the single you spot now. He develop into continually "The Deadman" in the previous he develop into the yankee Badass (which i concept develop right into a stupid gimmick). The deadman gimmick is more effective imaginative and so a lot more effective imaginative issues would nicely be executed with it. a large form of people complained about him replacing from the Deadman gimmick initially.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He is not The Undertaker anymore if he change his gimmick.

• 1 decade ago

No, I believe The Undertaker is fine like he is and is comfortably acclimated to the gimmick that he has now.

• 1 decade ago

gimmick no.

but the costume change would kick ***. bring back some of that good ol wwf attiude!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

hes going to stay the way he is and never change

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he should change his gimmick it is so old and gay now he should go back to the american bad ***

• 1 decade ago

Yeah.He should paint his face all different color.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.