?
? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Will i get it too for drinking after him?

Today, I drank after my friend who has strep throat. I didn't find out until after I drank after him that he has strep throat. Is there a chance I can get it too? I've had it before and it's no fun! Is there anything I can do to not get it?

• Sara
    Favorite Answer

There's nothing you can do to prevent it now after you've already been exposed, but just pay attention to any symptoms and see a doctor right away if you start to notice them so you can get treated.

How long has he been taking antibiotics? If it's been more than 24 hours then he's not contagious anymore.

• dougan

Rashid, what the hell is the think approximately your existence? the two way, potential beverages in many situations contain a tonne of sugar, particularly the greater inexpensive no kind potential beverages. i think of a million an afternoon is particularly plenty tolerable, yet even then you definately're eating various sugar, in some distance greater advantageous than what you may desire to be. in case you workout in many situations this could not be a difficulty, in case you do no longer, purely cut back back a sprint, all of it facilitates.

Yes, it is possible that you could get it too. I have had it too and it isn't fun. Since you may have already gotten the germs there is nothing you can do to stop it now.

• ?

possibly