Ever seen anything supernatural?

Favorite Answer

yeah I think I did. a man in front of an old church across the street in civil war military attire...when I blinked to look again he faded away. freaked me right out.

yup

when i went to a closed down and abandoned girls college there were quite a few things. i was in the back of the group and i suddenly got this feeling that i was being pushed and a blast of cold air(like 20 degrees) hit me at the same time and that freaked me out cause it was the middle of summer and it was like 70 degrees out. ive had other experiences at old psych wards but nothing other then that.

• dalmas

i became working the three to 11 pm shift on the well being facility. i became sitting on the mattress part of a terminally sick woman. It became around 10:30 i became winding down on the factor of bypass away. earlier I left I went decrease back in to hold her hand and watch her sleep. i became distinctly specific she wasn`t going to be right here day after today. The room became darkish however the hall gentle became on. I mentioned a pair issues to her, whilst without observe a gentle shown over her mattress. It became very quiet different than for the sunshine. I touched her face and took her pulse and respiratory's. She had purely died. The Angels got here to get her and that i became the only one to work out it. I felt so blessed that she mentioned" sturdy- Bye " to me earlier I went domicile. authentic tale.

• Tomra

Kind of... there used to be this electric dartboard in the basement and every night at 8:00 sharp it went off for a few minutes... and one day when I was little I was watching tv with my dad down there, and it went off and my dad yelled at it to shut up. It did.

Yeah. At least I HEARD stuff that wasn't right. I'm pretty sure it was supernatural and it scared the crap outta me!!

But I'd like to see an actual ghost sometime.

• I have had my bed room light turn on it self 2 times with me. It happen 1 time with my mom.

Other then that no. I am still hoping to see something better.

Does once being married to the devils brother, count as supernatural or just stupid?

St. Mary appeared on top of a Coptic Orthodox Church in Egypt

Grew up in a haunted house. I promise. My boyfriend doesn't believe me. He teases me about it all of the time. But I couldn't make up half of the crap that happened to me and my sister.

• Kels

Yes I have