my boyfriend and my best friend don;t get along?

my boyfriend this stupid thing and "stole" money off of some kids x box 360 account. the kid was my best friends cousin so now my best friend is all pissed at my boyfriend. they used to be really good friends but now they are not and i don't like it....what do i do?

Favorite Answer

do you really want a boyfriend who steals? especailly if he knows its from someone you are relatively close to?

Think about whether he's worth it- your friends are more important than any boy and you can let him down gently but thats a different question to be answered (how to stop going out with him)

There is nothing you can do to fix the friendship its up to them. But you don't have to decide between the both of them. But your boyfriend is wrong and you shouldn't dump your bestfriend for any guy. Just let them sort out everything, you didn't do anything wrong.