Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

is this an okay weight for my age?

5'8", 120 pounds, and almost 16...

Favorite Answer

You are not overweight.Check your BMI (body mass index) here http://www.weight-loss-surgery-or-weight-loss-prog...

Your BMI is what doctors use to determine if you are underweight, normal weight, or overweight.

Your BMI is about 18.4 which is in the normal range. Normal is anywhere from 18.5 to 24.9. And if you are athletic, then you have more muscle mass. And muscle weighs more than fat, so that may be why your BMI is higher than you want.

Hope this helps.

If you are 5'8", most definitely. 120 lbs is a healthy weight for almost any woman, down to 5'. If you lost 10 pounds, I fear your appearance would become too thin. Trust me, the vast majority of men out there ARE NOT ATTRACTED to very thin women. Curves are what a woman is supposed to have if you ask me.

No you're Underweight . You're body mass index is 18.2 and for an ok weight it should be more than 18.5. You have to eat more and gain some weight to get in the average and be healthy.

Of course. You are the perfect weight for your height and and age.

I think its a great weight. You should be feeling comfortable in your skin and enjoy it . There is plenty room to grow ; )

I think its about a perfect weight. Here's why!

I have a friend who is 5'8" and is 140lbs. She is 13..... so you being almost 16 is great........

Don't obsese over your weight.

& Yes, it's a fine weight.

you might do better to replace an occasional dinner with a nice roll in the hay

Perfect for ur height and height.

Source(s): me :)

don t sit ideally or sleep immediately after your dinner