Kekkaishi 2nd season?!?

Okay, I dont get it. Will there be? Even if its a break, I thought his main goal was to seal karasouri. I mean the enemy should make a come back. You know? I want a second SEASON~! Its like bleach and naruto and a bit of FMA in it.

Favorite Answer

I don't know if there will be a second season. You should read the manga version which continues the story (but it is kind-of different so you might want to start from the beginning). It's a cool series!

Currently, there has not been any announcement made by the official site. I know the main goal of the story is to seal off the Karasumori; while the anime was just reached the arc of Kokubourou. Maybe you can read manga to know more of the story, cause they manga is still on going now. I am also one of Kekkaishi fans, so I am also hoping the 2nd season to come; in the mean while, i am also reading the manga every week.

• Fu Spu

Not as of yet. They had low ratings toward the end of the First Series so maybe not. But no Announcement has been made at this time.