Kekkaishi 2nd season?!?

Okay, I dont get it. Will there be? Even if its a break, I thought his main goal was to seal karasouri. I mean the enemy should make a come back. You know? I want a second SEASON~! Its like bleach and naruto and a bit of FMA in it.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know if there will be a second season. You should read the manga version which continues the story (but it is kind-of different so you might want to start from the beginning). It's a cool series!

• 1 decade ago

Currently, there has not been any announcement made by the official site. I know the main goal of the story is to seal off the Karasumori; while the anime was just reached the arc of Kokubourou. Maybe you can read manga to know more of the story, cause they manga is still on going now. I am also one of Kekkaishi fans, so I am also hoping the 2nd season to come; in the mean while, i am also reading the manga every week.

• Fu Spu
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Not as of yet. They had low ratings toward the end of the First Series so maybe not. But no Announcement has been made at this time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.