What's a fast easy way to loose weight?

I need a fast easy way to loose weight before the 29th. I got into a pear of pants that used to fit me perfectly but now there tight. I don't eat a lot of vegies and I don't exersize much.

Favorite Answer

There is no fast and easy way to lose weight if you don't eat right and are lazy...short of using drugs and/or unsafe crash diets.

sorry

feast on flax seeds

• Clare

close the kitchen for 12 hours

drink 3 cups of green tea in 24 hours researchers say it can increase energy expenditure by 106 calories

silken tofu makes a wonderful replacement for cream in some recipes

take in the greenery sit in lotus position and breathe deeply for an hour and 42 minutes

create emergency packs filled with healthy foods such as nuts fruits or sliced vegetables to help you avoid unhealthy temptations

when stopping for a road trip break take a quick lap around the parking lot

The Fat X fat burning workout and diet plan should work. It's a 12 day program but you can stretch it out if need be. The workout videos are free to watchhttp://www.FatX101.com

Eat eggs yogurt and whole grains