minimum number of credits needed to attend college in california?

I don't live in California, but I would like to attend college there.

I know the high school graduation credits are different in each state.

anyways, does anyone know how many one would need to attend college in california?

Favorite Answer

What kind of college? If it is private - check the site of the particular college, and see. If it is a public university (UC or CS) they spell out exactly what you need as an OOS applicant. If it is a community college, all you need is to be a certain age, or have a diploma or GED.

Some unsolicited advice: The UC/CS system is a great value for instate residence. But, we are having major budget issues, and the colleges are losing a lot of funding. This will mean over crowding. It can be difficult to finish in 4 years. If you are paying OOS tuition, I do not think it is a very good deal at all.

• fargo

no remember if this is an permitted community college, then commonly any credit you have earned there'll circulate to the different college you attend no remember in case you graduate or no longer. this is extremely common to establish- call UCLA's registrar's place of work and ask in the event that they settle for credit transfers from such-and-such community college. then you definately will comprehend. in the event that they do no longer settle for the credit, then whether you graduate with a 2 3 hundred and sixty 5 days degree from the community college, you will enter UCLA as a freshman as in case you in no way attended college in any respect.

• DEE W

As long as you graduate from an accredited high school is all that matters, And of course you will need good grades and SAT scores too.