Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

What can I do about being molested over 30 years ago by a sibling? ?

I have confronted him about it and he has denied it.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Ghira
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Call your local Rape Crisis Center to: have them recommend a therapist to help you deal with the challenges you are facing; and to find out if the statues of limitations have ran out if you want to prosecute.

Good luck!

Source(s): Friend who was raped repeatedly by the babysitter and finally dealt with in in their 30s.
  • 1 decade ago

Good question, I had to do the samething, and my sibling denied it also, but I was a young child when it happend. ask a counceler or someone in the law.

• 1 decade ago

You can talk to a trusted adult. It would be a good idea to seek out the help of a therapist. This is a very important issue which needs to be explored carefully with a therapist. Good luck....

Source(s): I am a school counselor who works with children every day.
  • laina
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You should talk to a therapist.legally there is nothing you can do but as for your emotions a therapist can help you find closure. try calling 800-656-4673. They can be of great help.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Talk to a trusted adult about this situation. Sounds like you should maybe also talk to a therapist, but a trusted adult is a good start.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i guess you'll have to get proof like marks left on your body or video tape it with out the sibling finding out and tell someone, go to the cops...

i hope i could help, e-mail me if you need to talk..

• 1 decade ago

kick his a**, accept it and then get on with your life. things happen remember the past is the past leave it at that.

• 1 decade ago

you can not change the past but you can the future kick his *** and tell him if he ever does it again you will kick his butt again

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.