Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

What can I do about being molested over 30 years ago by a sibling? ?

I have confronted him about it and he has denied it.

• Ghira
    Favorite Answer

Call your local Rape Crisis Center to: have them recommend a therapist to help you deal with the challenges you are facing; and to find out if the statues of limitations have ran out if you want to prosecute.

Good luck!

Source(s): Friend who was raped repeatedly by the babysitter and finally dealt with in in their 30s.

Good question, I had to do the samething, and my sibling denied it also, but I was a young child when it happend. ask a counceler or someone in the law.

You can talk to a trusted adult. It would be a good idea to seek out the help of a therapist. This is a very important issue which needs to be explored carefully with a therapist. Good luck....

Source(s): I am a school counselor who works with children every day.
  • laina

You should talk to a therapist.legally there is nothing you can do but as for your emotions a therapist can help you find closure. try calling 800-656-4673. They can be of great help.

Talk to a trusted adult about this situation. Sounds like you should maybe also talk to a therapist, but a trusted adult is a good start.

well i guess you'll have to get proof like marks left on your body or video tape it with out the sibling finding out and tell someone, go to the cops...

i hope i could help, e-mail me if you need to talk..

kick his a**, accept it and then get on with your life. things happen remember the past is the past leave it at that.

you can not change the past but you can the future kick his *** and tell him if he ever does it again you will kick his butt again