AC DC concert???????????????

i am going to an AC DC concert. it will be my very first concert. but the thing is, i am not that much of a dancer or headbanger or a jumper. is that bad? is it bad to just fuc*** enjoy being there and listening to the music?

also, how many songs do they usually perform now at concerts?

Favorite Answer

I saw AC/DC twice,I'm an old headbanger and I rocked my *** off when they played Thunderstruck,I would love to see them this time around,I got the new CD and it's bad ***.Just some friendly advice if you don't know what to do, just listen to the music and let Angus Young do the headbanging.Enjoy the show my friend.

i probaly say thats what most people will do and since they are a really old band, there will be alot of 30s, 40s, and 50s aged people there and there aint too much craziness with that

I'm going too. I have seen them 5 times. Just do what feels good to you and don't worry about everybody else.

im going to see them in April, i went to my first concert last march dude, saw velvet revolver, just came naturally i just f*cking rocked out man

just enjoy the music you don't have to do the rest of what you listed

Source(s): What ever the hell i want it to be