How should one go about getting a job as a taxicab driver in Boston and which are the best cos to work for?

I'm thinking of becoming a taxi driver in Boston to make some extra cash but I have no idea how the system works, who to work for and how much money I can plan on making. Has anyone does this before here in Boston or elsewhere?

Favorite Answer

First, get a Ph.D. in philosophy at Harvard. Now you are trained for the job. Print up a batch of resumes and send them to the various cab companies. Wait for the call.

$25k to $40k average income (US) be conscious that this form is a great deal dissimilar by ability of many stuff, exceedingly area. As for information...a stable taxi driving force would desire to be very affected person and in a position to handle stresses like site visitors and undesirable passengers. stable using skills are patently stated.