Cairo
Lv 4
Cairo asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What do you think about these two hair designs?

So I'm going to get a design shaved into my head, but I cant decide between these two styles:

-The intricate stars-

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee68/1gwap/kany...

or keep it a little more low key

http://blog.ellegirl.com/photos/uncategorized/2008...

Also, what do you think 'bout shaved designs in general?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like the first one more. The reason I don't necessarily like the second one is because the design looks too big.

However, tone it down, and it'll look great.

Shaved designs are cool for people who can sport them.

• 4 years ago

Einstein was a deist at best. So, why debate? The people who shrug their shoulders and say, “What difference does it make if God exists or not?” are simply showing that they haven’t thought very deeply about it. If there is no God, then there is no Supreme Being to which we must give an account—no Judgment Day, no Heaven or Hell. If this is just a great cosmic accident, then there is no such thing as morality (there is no right or wrong, no good or evil). It would be no more wrong for the innocent to suffer than for the sun to burn or the ice to melt. We should just live by the saying, “Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.” Because when you die there is nothing and nothing mattered. As the contention of Dostoevsky’s character Ivan (paraphrased), that if there is no God, everything is permitted. But if there is a God—well, that’s a different story. Are we an accident or the image of God? Are we without purpose or have an eternal goal? Do we live like an animal or like a child of God? In the end, is it dust or eternity? Could it be as the renowned atheist, Dr. Richard Dawkins, has said that life has no higher purpose than to perpetuate the survival of DNA. The universe has “no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference” (God’s Utility Function). Is that true, or could it be something else? To tell you the truth, I don't know why people talk about anything else?

• 1 decade ago

i think the intricate design you showed looks better

i'm not too crazy about shaved designs in general but i dont dislike them either

• 1 decade ago

the intricate design is better

shaved designs are ok depending on the design and who is wearing it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like the 2nd one the best

shaved designs are ok its better then having a huge jewfro!

• 1 decade ago

i like the first one much more

in general i think they are OK, but i'm not always a fan.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg i never new cris brown had a tattoo on his neck.but ya i like them they nice (or raw)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOl yur a guy ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.