Muslims, what sort of muslim would ride a bike up to schoolgirls and use a watergun to shoot acid into eyes?

Into the eyes of the schoolgirls walking to school to learn?

What kind of monster does this?

Why would this even be tolerated?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/11/12/afghan...

Favorite Answer

clearly these guys are cruel . muslims are taught to treat eachother with respect and peace unlike these who arent following the rules. its acts like these that make people misunderstand islam and then leading to hate. some idiots think that women shouldnt be educated but Prophet Muhammad PBUH says that education is a path that should be taken by both men and women.

Source(s): me me me

Well, I would like to point out that in the FIRST sentence of the article it just says "two men" not "two muslim men" I'm probably coming off a bit strong but just hear me out :) Not everyone in Afghanistan and other muslim countries are muslims. It's just like saying that theres this man that rapes this girl and he happens to claim that he follows a certain religion, does that mean that all people that follow the same religion will go around doing the same thing. It's just a major misunderstanding. Every religion has its extremists, it's just that people just happen to think that if some people "will strap bombs to their chests and blow themselves up in a crowd of children" then everyone else will do the same thing. Hope that helps :)

What kind of Christian would blow up the Federal Building in Oklahoma City? Why would THAT be tolerated? Of course it was NOT tolerated, nor will this act in Afghanistan. What on earth gave you the idea that these guys are legitimate representatives of Islam, or that their acts are being tolerated???

I'm a muslim/atheist personally, but remember... most muslims hate al qaeda, and many may have unfortunately been effected by them in a very bad way. It is really the monster called the Taliban. I wouldn't assossiate this with Islam, as in Islam suicide is immoral and its not allowed. This group assossiates itself with suicide bombings, which in itself is haram.

This shouldn't be tolerated. Only monsters support monstrous acts.

That is so appalling that I'm at a complete loss for words... I'm surprised that the girl looks as calm as she does in the picture.

Would not the acid eat the water gun? But, anyone doing such things are monsters.

Every religion has it's psychos. There are psychotic atheists too.

Anyway, it was supposedly Taliban militants. Why didn't you address this question to them...?

by the many answers on this site, apparently he is not muslim.

Unfortunately, there are many places that still believe women should not be educated, and will go to any length to suppress them.

This is nothing new

They will strap bombs to their chests and blow themselves up in a crowd of children.

It is barbaric over there. 1st century mindset with 21st century weapons.

Sometimes I wonder which is the more confusion religion, Islam or Scientology?