Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

The witch of Blackbird pond, summery:)?

Can anyone compare and contrast mercy, judith, and Kit for me? please please please!!!

Favorite Answer

Its a good book- you shoud read it. Kit is the fish out of water who can't quite come to terms with her new family. Judith Is the demanding, slightly self-obsessed cousin who always wants to try on Kit's dresses from indonesia or wherever it was she's from. Mercy is shy, but kinder than Judith. Kit likes Mercy more.

I don't really like any of these characters though. My favorite character is Nathaniel!

By the way, I'm Kat H. too! Wierd!

i guess i could considering i read the book twice...don't ask...anyway mercy is basically a giving person, she works hard and is a peace maker between everyone. Judith is somewhat selfish and sometimes arrogant, she too works hard. Kit is an inexperienced worker, she's never worked as hard as she did when she came to live at Matthews (sp?) farm. Shes spoiled and mercy and judith are sometimes jealous of her.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): The Witch of Blackbird Pond My teacher, Mr. M*****, for making me read the book...TWICE.