Why is Twilight such a great book? (don't spoil it for me !)?

i'm gonna start reading this book, since everyone is in love with it.

but what's so great about it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Everyone loves a good fantasy, and all girls love romance. Well, SM has combined them to make the perfect novel. Another reason girls love it is because they seem to think Edward is their fictional boyfriend, and thats the only reason some people like them. I'm not one of those girls, but i'm in LOVE with the series they are so amazing! just read the book and you'll find out what all the hype is about.

Alice♥Cullen

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

romance between vampire and human, it will make wanna fall in love with a vampire , well that's what i wanna do anyway, i've even got my older sister reading Twilight and she is in her 30's she loves it so far.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its a romantic love story between a vampire and a human. the book is amazing you have to read it!!

• 1 decade ago

without giving to much away.

it's about a love that can't happen. it's about a human girl and a vampire boy falling in love, and there are heaps of problems along the way.

i hope i didn't give to much away, but the book is fantastic! you will love it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

CAUSE IT JUST IS!!!!!!!! everything about it is amazing i am completley obbsessed!!!!!! i will never get over my obbsession!!!!!! Edward Cullen is my fave charcter i fell in love with him!!!! you probably will to him or Jacob Black!!! uhh i hate him!!!

Source(s): my crazy unhealthy twilight obbsession!!!!
  • 1 decade ago

I bought it yesterday, and its pretty good. :)

I dunno what I like about it. I think its just the relationship between the two main characters. Edward is like, bipolar. xD And shes confused.

• sammi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

we can't explain it u just have to read it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.