My Girlfriend keeps having this dream. It's starting to worry me a lot. Can anyone tell me what it means?

My girlfriend has had 3 very similar dreams in the last week. They all involve at least one of her ex boyfriends and me walking away from her. In the first dream i walk and we see her ex boyfriends. We invite them out then I end up getting mad and walk away. She chases me but I don't listen to her. In the second dream we're hanging out with her ex and I get upset and walk away. In her third dream I walk into a room and I see my girlfriend and her ex on the floor talking. I say "I knew it and walk away" She chases after me and tells me that her ex talks to her differently than I do. This is really starting to worry me. Anyone have any ideas what these dreams mean.

• pink
    Favorite Answer

There are many different ways to interupt her dreams. Dreams are thoughts that are important in our minds that we access as we sleep.

It could either means that:

A) She still likes one of her ex's and is possibly still seeing him and is afraid you will find out.

B) She thinks you're going to leave her or things will end badley like what happened with her ex-boyfriends.

dreams don't necessarily mean that's wats going on. it could just be her insecurities or feelings. maybe she still wants to be friends with her ex's. it could also be that deep down she's afraid of losing you, (maybe if she does become friends with her ex's again, she's scared that you'll walk away.) pretty much the best thing i can suggest is talking it out wit her. asking her why she thinks she's having these dreams and if there is anything you can do, or not do, to help. dreams can also mean the exact opposite.

She probably still has feelings for her ex and thats why she keeps dreaming about him.