Dems, do you honestly prefer Obama's stance to foreign policy, Iraq, and the Patriot Act over Ron Paul's?

If so, then why?

RD = Proof of ignorance.

Do you even know Ron Paul's stance and that he has more history of being anti-war, pro-Constitution, and standing up for civil liberties than Obama?

Ron Paul voted against the Patriot Act, voted against the War, and voted against re-financing the war.

Obama, voted for the re-authorization of the Patriot Act and FISA and voted to continue funding to the Iraq War.

Ron Paul has also addressed the problems of keeping an 3,000 American Embassy in Iraq along with plethora of Army Bases while we exit.

Favorite Answer

The dems are tricked by the false left right paradigm .

Obama is just another neocon taking orders from the bankers ..

most people here calling Ron loon, PROB HAVENT THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHAT PDD 51 OR THE JOHN WARRNER DEF AUTHORIZATION ACT EVEN IS ..

THE ONLY CHANGE YOU ARE GUNNA GET IS FROM [R] TO [D]

.

LIBERALS DO NOT STAND FOR FREEDOM .

BUT LOVE TO GRAND STAND LIKE THEY DO

DONT FALL INTO THE TRAP JUST AS BUSH SUPPORTERES DID .

BE JUST AS VIGILANT TO OBAMA ..

• bahe

Hitlery replaced into by no capacity my candidate. neither is RON PAUL! i admire this u . s . and understand that hassle are incorrect for our destiny. I doubt that a liberal electorate might evaluate Paul. You men ought to experience desperate for votes to signify something like that. And no, we are no longer afraid of Ron Paul. it somewhat is impossible for him to get sufficient votes to get the nomination, THANK GOODNESS! everyone that pronounces Ron Paul is a incredible tier candidate is watching emotion, is dreaming or merely no longer watching info! How can a candidate that has some million% of the vote on valid polls be seen good tier? answer - they might"T!!!!!!! the only polls that Paul pop out looking good are the two biased, textual content textile-message form, information superhighway pushed or from straw polls. NONE are valid independent polls! Sorry to burst your bubble yet Paul is so some distance down that there is not any longer plenty decrease than him. I pretty doubt that he gets even one delegate on the convention. he will by no capacity have sufficient help to win ANY state. those ARE info, no longer EMOTION! EDIT: whats up Jessica, Hitlery Rotten Clinton is has by no capacity been a average! do no longer insult our intelligence.

Paul didn't stand a chance in hell of getting the presidency so it's fairly moot.

I will wait to see what Obama's position is, once he's in the real position to do anything.

I hope he doesn't disappoint me.

I do believe his emphasis on Afghanistan and Pakistan is 100% correct though. Just depends on whether he conducts a good strategic game there. Bush had Bin Laden cornered there and let him go.

I think Obama simply needs to buy the loyalty of a couple of warlords, get the information we need, then surgically move in and get Bin Laden. Minimum loss of life both sides. That will impress the world of our intent. Just running another pointless nation building game in those places will simply prolong the agony.

Ron Paul is the only amerikan politician with integrity

• winnie

What difference does it make now?

Besides, Ron Paul had what? 1% chance of being elected? How does this help anyone? Yes, he may have great views and policies, but sadly, nobody from a 3rd party is going to be elected any time soon. Probably time to change that, but I've no clue how, do you?

No I don't. which was the reason that I voted for Nader this time because I saw that the democrats were going to do the least they can to change anything other than window dressing.

• RD

Well after what happened this morning, with our troops getting shot by the Iraqi soldier they were trying to help, I would say enough lives have been forfeited for this illegal war. so i will honestly say i prefer Obama's.

The election is over so Ron Paul opinion doesn't matter anymore than yours does. I prefer Obama's to anyone that is holding public office anywhere.

Yes, because Ron Paul's foreign policy is based around a protectionist trade policy. This is 2008, not 1908.

Nope but he didn't have a chance in hell did he? Therefore I picked my next favorite being Obama.

Paul was too extreme in other area's which were against my grain as much as McCain. But he does have good ideas on what you mentioned.