Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what should i do or say?

theres this guy that goes to my school and i really like him. we talk as friends and i give him hugs when i see him and we text sometimes. he wants to chill sometime and have sex. he seems like hes not interested in a relationship and all he wants is sex. i keep telling him i like him and he kinda goes around it and talks about something else like its nothing. i dont know what to do to let him know i really do like him and i want to be more than friends.

Favorite Answer

TELL HIM STRAIGHT UP THAT YOU CANT JUST BE A "BUST IT BABY" IF HE WANTS YOU GOODS THAN HES GOT TO BE YOU DUDE

I'm really sorry to say this, but it sounds like he does only wants sex, if he genuinely liked you in that way, he wouldn't bring up having sex yet, he would of got into a relationship with you then after you had been going out like a few weeks, then brought sex up, he really does sound like he just wants to have sex. I don't want you to get hurt, if you want sex with this guy go for it, but you got to know its highly likely that's all you will get.

You can do better girl !

Tell me how it goes though :)

much love

Ash

xxxx

Source(s): Been through a situation that was pretty much the same

"he kinda goes around it and talks about something else like its nothing."

Yep, there's your answer. You could be his sex toy if you want, but looks like that's all, unless you screw up the birth control and end up his baby-momma.

i don't know seems like a sex thing to me

how about you are a good young lady i do not sleep around and if someone like me they will make me feel like they are proud to have me as their girlfriend and will get all the privileges that go with that

if all he wants is sex dont do it